My left hand sees what my left hand is doing!
These hands make a living by performing and teaching
I suffered for this picture. Yes, that's my mouth with a needle in it. Assistant took the picture for me. Overhead light made picture too bright but I did want the dentist to see well!
91 yr. old hands showing an 8 yr. old how to knit
Shhh..baby sleeping! Kate was 22 hours old
Tuesday, May 27, 2008
Hands From Various Walks Of Life
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments or thoughts:
Great photos. I love the knitting photo. Oh I love all of them except the needle in the mouth. Ouch.
Great photos! Unique idea the picture of the picture of your left hand in front of the computer screen. That dentist picture makes me hurt just looking at it! I was hoping you would some how work Nanny's hands in there! ;) And Kate...how sweet is she! For now those are the oldest and the youngest hands in the family. Great job.
Needle in mouth... OW! I love the tiny baby hands, and the 91 year old knitting hands.
These are great! hands showing the generations are so special!-- and nothing sweeter than a baby's hands!
I love your pictures. You show such a good variety. The old and young are precious. I like your picture with your hand on the computer screen. Very unique. Ouch is right on the dentist picture! Been there, done that, but never thought of having someone take my picture! Good job!
I hurt every time I look at the dentist one... still trying to figure out the process on the left hand/left hand one. Were you using a web cam? I really like the knitting one. My 9-yr. old is begging me to teach her.
Post a Comment