
Taken in our basement,
with a shop light for
back lighting. My son, Luke,
was my willing victim.
He saw me looking at
the blog and asked which
one was mine, then asked
who my "victim" was and
when I said I hadn't found
one yet, he volunteered.
It was already dark out
so we had to find an
indoor solution.
Wednesday, June 11, 2008
My Victim
category ~ amy b., Silhouettes
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
7 comments or thoughts:
Your "victim" made a perfect subject. Love the football in his hand.
Sweet kid you have--but don't tell him I said that! These are great pictures.
Great idea. I would never thouht of doing the challenge inside. They turned out wonderful!
Amy, VERY creative!!
I'm jelous. I have no victims. My husband hates my camera. Well, not really, he just doesn't like his photo taken. Thats why I hang out in my backyard with a camera. So glad your son was so willing.
I LOVE your pictures!! You lucky to have such a cooperative 'victim"!! He is a good subject!!
Those are great pictures! You've very creative as I'd never have thought to do that either!
Post a Comment