Most of my action shots are happy accidents. Here is one from our trip that I liked. Taken at the coral sand dunes, in the evening of a hot sunny day. The sand was cool to walk on and Sarah was picking it up and letting it drift slowly through her fingers. I like seeing the shadow of the drifting sand and the actual sand dust billowing at her feet.
Monday, June 30, 2008
Sand Shadows
Most of my action shots are happy accidents. Here is one from our trip that I liked. Taken at the coral sand dunes, in the evening of a hot sunny day. The sand was cool to walk on and Sarah was picking it up and letting it drift slowly through her fingers. I like seeing the shadow of the drifting sand and the actual sand dust billowing at her feet.
category ~ amy b.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments or thoughts:
A very pretty and nostalgic looking picture. There is also a "silent movement" in the sand marks left by the tide.
Beautiful illustration of different types of action. I love the picture!
That looks so cool. I always love pictures where your shadow is in it and you look 50 feet tall. Really cool.
Love the picture!! Neat post!
That is one neat picture!! I love it!
Post a Comment