OK ~ They truly are on the go but I added the motion blur in an edit. So now you can all call me a cheater!
But I am waiting patiently for the next action photo to snap and post with out edits. You may or may not know but the blur an be caught by adjusting the settings of your camera prior to taking the photos.

9 comments or thoughts:
Cool picture! How did you do that?
Great photo Wrena. Lots of action there.
That looks cool. They are matched stride for stride too I just noticed.
You make great pictures.Tell us some of your tricks!
CHEATER! hahaha, I should post some of my failed attempts, I am thinking about doing a little cheating myself... ;)
Cool effect...even if you cheated. I'm still trying to figure out how to get a "motion" picture. ; )
OK, don't go mess'n with us that are already challenged, Wrena! :) But..how do you set your camera to get the blur around an object?
Love the feeling of friendship in your post!! Neat picture!
This captures a really neat boy moment. What better subject for action than boys and dump trucks?
Post a Comment