This is Colter riding the other day. It was a great day to work on this challenge.
Thanks for the great challenge. I have been wanting to work on my panning technique.
Also, no photoshop with exception of cropping.
Tuesday, June 17, 2008
Let's Race
category ~ Action
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
7 comments or thoughts:
Good work! I like all of them. It's not hard to catch boys in action! I'm not familiar with the panning method. So you can tell I'm very new to the more professional photography world.
We seen lil maniacs, riding there bikes in the field on our way to the park last night. I had the camera along and was going to hand it to Wade to see what he could do for this challange. But within 2 seconds of that thought, I was reminded of you! Thanks for snaping away and never letting us down! You did fantastic!
He will find some thing on his own that strikes him.
You have lots of opportunity to take action pictures with 3 boys in constant motion! This challenge motivated me to pull out my camera's instruction book and actually READ how to take action shots! You did a great job.
Some years ago I took a photography course, and this was one of the lessons. I have been wanting to try some new ones, since at that time I was using a SLR, and never have done any with my digital. Finally I've found the settings to use, so now to take the photos!
Great job!
Thats a great photo. I've been working on my action shot and realizing its not that easy to get. Anyway, excellent photo.
Good job - very nice action shot!! Love your post.
Wow! All I can say is "fast and smooth"! I like the way the background blends into pastels.
Post a Comment