Tuesday, July 1, 2008

July 1 of 2009

I just had a neat idea - if you like it, I think it will be fun. I challenge our photographers to take their favorite spot in the summer, fall, winter and spring... since we are too late for spring this year, we would have to begin with summer and then post the pictures next July. What do you think?

8 comments or thoughts:

Mimi/Susan said...

I assume that you mean our favorite spot close to home. Unless you'll take me to Hawaii! :)

Auntie M said...

I mean your favorite close place! :)

Anonymous said...

Do we save them to post them together?

Auntie M said...

That was my thought - post all four seasons at the same time next July... what do you all think??

Carl said...

Totally...I am game, of course this also means four vacations for me since I have my 'perfect' spot for this picture, I have always wanted the complete seasons and I think I might have spring and fall already. Of course you will all have to wait until next July to see my vision...

The J's said...

That really sounds fun!
I've loved taking pictures of Nebraska in different seasons, so concentrating on one spot in all 4 seasons will be fun to do.

Anonymous said...

Yeah! I'm game! Count me in! :D

parose said...

I like the idea too! Count me in!