Tuesday, July 1, 2008

*Flowers*

My favorite "plant life" is flowers...I love them. I took this picture in Albequerque last July.
This one was out in front of a museum during the same trip...and I think its cool how the bee is in the middle.

8 comments or thoughts:

Wrena said...

They look great to me! Thanks for sharing!!!

Melissa O. said...

oh beautiful. I just love flowers!!!

The J's said...

Beautiful! I'm loving taking pictures of flowers this year already and seeing everyone elses.

parose said...

Love both pictures, but my favorite is the one you caught with the bee. You got this challenge off to a perfect start!

Anonymous said...

It's fun to find a visitor on our plant photos. I like the bee, too, and the close-ups of the centers.

Mimi/Susan said...

We're looking at honey production here! Sweet photos.

Auntie M said...

Nice flower shots - expecially love the bee! Nice of him to co-operate! Good post.

Donna and Jim said...

Beautiful. I love the bee on the sunflower.