Here are some of my favorites... I appreciate the big trees in our front yard for the shade. The orange tree is gramdma Maxine and grandpa Bill's (Cali). All the flowers are in my yard. I have a garden, but if I took a picture of it right now the only plant life you would see is of the weed variety. Sorry my post is kinda strange, I'm having issue with blogger, I guess. It doesn't matter what size I set, it all comes out small. ???









Monday, July 14, 2008
My Favorite Plant Life
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments or thoughts:
they all look great!
Nice pics. I especially like the wheelbarrow ... makes a cute planter box.
Nice pictures of a lovely yard!! Good post!
Great pictures! Actually, I must say that everyone has taken amazing plant pictures for this challenge. Made me stop and check out flower beds that I have just walked past most days to see if there were any photo opportunities. Great Topic and submissions had by all...
Post a Comment