Sunday, July 13, 2008

*New Challenge*


Well, I love sunsets so I think it would be cool if we could all post our favorite picture of a sunset. It will be great to see all the amazing pictures.



Here are mine...I took these when I went hunting with my dad last November up in the Ruby mountains...(about 4-6 hours north of Vegas.)

6 comments or thoughts:

Auntie M said...

I love sunsets too - can 't wait to see all your wonderful posts!!

The J's said...

Oh! This will be fun to see!!

parose said...

One of my favorites as well. You've started us off with some beautiful ones.

Mimi/Susan said...

Oh dear, I need to schedule a trip to the Gulf Coast of Fa. Not likely to happen in the next 15 days! boo hoo.

Carl said...

Sweet, this is going to be fun. I do promise to all that I won't dig in my archives, since I do have quite the collection of sunsets and sunrises already.

Anonymous said...

don't forget to pick a new challenger. The ones without stars behind there name to the bottom right have not yet had a turn.