Pressed for time but I got one! Nothing like driving up the canyon to find a new height to capture the setting glow.
Thursday, July 31, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
category ~ sunsets
July 1st ~ summer/ seasonal
August 1st ~ Shiny / sparkles
September 1st ~ Air/open space (they still might be small spaces)
October 1st ~ express a mood or emotion...may or may not be people (storm=gloomy)
November 1st ~ food
10 comments or thoughts:
What a great shot. I really like the pink the sky showed.
That was ONE rough ride but well worth it!
What a gorgeous sunset picture!! It was worth the wait!! :)
Great things come to those who wait! Wow, love the coloring of the picture...
C'est magnifique!!
Love the depth you can see in this too!
WOW - that's all I can say!
Oooohhh.....Aaahhhhh.....
Nice capture. I hope you don't subject your wife to too many rough rides to photograph the next challenge. :) He doesn't know of any faces "out there" does he, Wrena???
What a fabulous view!
Gorgeous! Hmmmmm Wade, I think you and my husband have a few things in common! Wrena and I could spend a few days swapping rough ride stories along with all the other antics! ;) !!
Post a Comment