All right ladies, you have truly challenged me on this one, the only plants in my house are dead ones and all the outdoor plants are weeds; thank goodness my Aunt has some flowers that agree to pose for a photo op, just don't expect me to know what they are...
![]() | ![]() |
![]() |





10 comments or thoughts:
That's a beautiful iris up there!...Ours are all finished blooming for a while now. I've been collecting varieties but don't have that one yet.
hey, you got points on the cookbook issue, so it's o.k. if we can grow flowers better! *smile!!*
Ahhh man, you disappointed me. I thought you made a career out of pouring water on things. That's all those little ole flowers need! :)
woops, that was me. Forgot I was signed in on his blog! sorry--Maxine
Ha ha ha, I do poor water on things, but the results are almost always more destructive than nurturing! :)
Nice flower pictures - I had to borrow too... few are mine that are growing! :) But they are still pretty!!
No worries, Carl. I had to borrow too. Since moving to Texas my husband (our expert gardener...we had a beautiful yard in CA) says he has "retired" from yard work. Since we are traveling often, he wanted a maintenance free yard. The only flowers I have now are in my head...or silk! By the way, your aunt has some beautiful flowers.
I'm not very good with flower names... what are the blue and white variety in the last picture? That is a very lacy frilly iris!
I am not sure, my brain says get the roundup, but I speculate that my Aunt wouldn't have that many weeds growing in her flower bed... :)
The blue and white are bachelor buttons!!! Perfect end to Carl's collage. The Iris is called Silverado. It is one of my fav's, since Irises don't have a true blue! The Auntie!!!
Ha! I totally recognized that siding! But not the flowers!!! Are you sure those grew at our house? I had to see it to believe it! LOL
Post a Comment