Sunday, July 27, 2008

A Sunset View from Happy, Texas

Perhaps y'all wouldn't mind if I posted a second set of sunset pictures since the ones I posted earlier were all from my archives. I got these today as we were leaving Happy.



6 comments or thoughts:

Auntie M said...

Beautiful pictures - glad you posted again! :)

Carl said...

Thanks for posting again, great pictures...

Anonymous said...

Looking at all of these different sunsets, I can't help but think of the master artist... creating each unique... one of a kind. Praise ye the Lord... Ps. 145-150.

Carin said...

I enjoyed the pictures and certainly the name of the town! I have a rambling in my head about "leaving Happy", but I'll just keep it to myself and spare you all. Thanks Amy for your thoughts above.

The J's said...

Very pretty pictures! We've had so many gorgeous sunset pictures it's been neat to see the variety!

Mimi/Susan said...

Happy pictures from a Happy place!