Sunday, July 27, 2008

Wyoming Sunsets

This was off our back deck. Not much in the way of clouds but I thought the colors were pretty. And the American flag... we've always got to have a flag out. A shot with the railroad.


Down by the railroad. The clouds didn't turn colors but I like how the sun was peeking through at us before she dipped down.

8 comments or thoughts:

J K L M N O P said...

Absolutely gorgeous!! Thanks for sharing them with us!

Auntie M said...

What vibrant full colors!! I love the one with the flag...

Wrena said...

Rail road tracks - 1 of my favorite things! Love them all!

Carl said...

AMAZING! The lost cowboy in the last one is cool. Loved the color in all of them, great job!

The J's said...

Great photos!! I love the railroad tracks one...cowboys in the corner is cute!

Anonymous said...

Beautiful reds. Nice effect with the flag and the tracks. The other elements don't take away from the sunset, but enhance it.

Mimi/Susan said...

I like the lonely RR picture!

parose said...

Fantastic photos! I love the one with the flag too. We always have ours flying when we are home. I like the effect of the railroad tracks too!