Sunday, July 20, 2008

Sunsets in MT/WY

Dear all, Not sure if I need to re-introduce myself! It's been awhile since I've included myself in the challenges...so perhaps you don't mind if I start now? I'll post one sunset this past winter in WY



Another Silhouette Type:

10 comments or thoughts:

ExpandForFree said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Carin said...

I really like that first one with the way you put the fence in there.

And what is the deal with the first comment? That's annoying. Maybe the blog admin can delete that one for us?

Mimi/Susan said...

I feel the chill in the air when looking at picture #1. Fence gives it nice depth perception.
Yep, maybe we don't need any more "popularity"!

Donna and Jim said...

Beatitful photos. Welcome back.

parose said...

Breath-taking! Looking forward to more from your corner of the world.

Carl said...

Wow, amazing colors...Welcome back, long time no hear...

The J's said...

Beautiful photos!!!

Auntie M said...

Great shots - awesome colors in both of them.

Traci K said...

Beautiful pictures, Nichole! Glad you're back at it with the camera!:)

Anonymous said...

Welcome back! Really nice winter sunset in the first one.