I had to dig in my archives to find some sunsets, as no luck so far. Seems like the most beautiful ones here are all in winter. These 3 were all taken in December, and the 2nd & 3rd. just outside on my deck. It's normally hard to see much of a sunset because of the trees & houses, but this one filled the sky!
This bottom one is one my mom sent last year when she was in Latvia. (Adding to the "around the world"!)
We're heading to the lake this coming weekend, and I'm hoping maybe for a good one there. If so, I'll add it, but otherwise this will have to do.
Sunday, July 20, 2008
Nebraska Sunsets
category ~ sunsets
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
8 comments or thoughts:
Mom those are beautiful. Wish I would have had my camera with me last
night as it was lightning off in the distance and I want to try to get some lightning pictures in the evening. There were cloud banks with the sun going down underneath and lightning off in the distance. Would have been a very cool pict but Nish has my camera right now.
Great pictures! The sunsets almost look like giant fireballs...Amazing
Great shots!! What vivid color and I love the starkness of the bare trees against it! Beautiful!!
Great photos. It looks like the sky is on fire.
I love the middle pictures. It looks like a roaring fire must be taking place in the background.
We are definitely going to have to see a Nebraska sunset for ourselves one of these days in our travels. Thanks for posting such gorgeous pictures. It's nice to see sunsets from around the world too...even if we have to "borrow" from family who have been there.
Beautiful pictures! We need to invite Jeanne to this blog!
Fire in the sky!! Gorgeous!
Post a Comment