Sunday, August 31, 2008
Little helper
This wasn't what I had planned to do, but we didn't go home today, so I don't have all my pictures. I am cheating because I didn't take these, they are of my little grandson, taken by my daughter. I had thought about using some of the wedding prep ones ending in the wedding...but there are too many on here to try and go thru in a short amount of time I have! I have not had time to comment on everyone's but have enjoyed seeing them!
category ~ A story
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



5 comments or thoughts:
How cute. Now if she can just get him to do this for 16 more yr.!
I agree! Little ones are so anxious to help and please. Cute slide show.
Very cute!! Isn't it amazing that they want to help when they are too little and are not interested when they are big enough?? Then it is chores and not fun!! :) He is a cute little fellow!!
adorable!!! what a cute little fellow!
awe...what a little cutie. Glad you posted something...that's more than I can say!
Post a Comment