Monday, September 1, 2008

September 1st Challenge - All In A Row

This is not terribly original and it probably will be much easier than some of our more recent challenges, but I thought it would be fun to post pictures of things that are all in a row. Here are some of mine from our recent travels:

Beautiful Colorado - I love this view of all
these trees
lined up side by side.

I just happened to catch this train and
the windmills along a California highway together.

This is one set of arrowheads collected by my great-grandfather
and on display at a museum in the little town of La Veta, Colorado.
My daughter is growing a garden and these are
some of her tomatoes all in a row.

Back home I discovered my orchid plant with these beautiful blossoms...the most it's produced
since I've had it - about 3 years.
I look forward to seeing your "All In A Row" contributions.
Hope you enjoy this challenge.

Next challenger: Karen

7 comments or thoughts:

J K L M N O P said...

I do like this one along with the rest! and I see you are trying to pull me back in!! since we've been gone most of this last month to conv. it will be fun to get back into the swing!!

Maybe today I'll find some good rows! Auntie says it was in the 50's last time she saw the Pacific.....so now you know where we go today!! :) I can think of some potential photos for your challenge!

Now if I can think of a meaningful challenge!

PS I love your All In A Row pictures!!!!

Mimi/Susan said...

Sounds like fun to me. I've got spot in mind already.

Carin said...

I like that tomato picture, I don't think I have ever seen them look that way, it looks really neat. Time to put on my thinking cap for this challenge.

parose said...

Carin, I've never seen tomatoes grow like that either. Well, you know how Californians are...they do everything a little bit different...this from a former Californian. : )

Karen, I know you've been busy with conventions, and family matters, but I look forward to your challenge. I'm sure you'll come up with a good one.

Wrena, don't forget to put asterisks by Kim and my names since we've both posted our challenges. Thanks!

MT Foners said...

fun challenge! I LOVE the flowers!

Auntie M said...

Good challenge - now what can I find to use for my post - - - - hummmmm

The J's said...

Great pictures. This looks like it will be another fun challenge :*)