On our way to Gillette
on our way back from WY
So the baking picture is a lil old but had to add it.
as with the bleeding hearts, they are done till next year.
:)
On our way to Gillette
on our way back from WY
So the baking picture is a lil old but had to add it.
as with the bleeding hearts, they are done till next year.
:)
category ~ All In A Row
July 1st ~ summer/ seasonal
August 1st ~ Shiny / sparkles
September 1st ~ Air/open space (they still might be small spaces)
October 1st ~ express a mood or emotion...may or may not be people (storm=gloomy)
November 1st ~ food
10 comments or thoughts:
uhhhhh.... can I have a cookie please? I really like that tunnel shot.
Love that tunnel picture.
cool... where is the tunnel? yummie cokies and chocolate!!!
I love them all!!! Happy trails!
Good selections for "all in a row". I got some tunnel pictures too from our recent trip...but none came out as good as yours. The coffee is a good one too. I can almost smell the fresh brew.
WOW, YOU MAKE THAT LOOK EASY - I DON'T HAVE ANY GOOD IDEAS YET!! I MIGHT HAVE TO GIVE YOU A CALL! :)
Great selection!! I haven't had time to look yet & here's convention time tomorrow...probably have to wait till after that, although maybe something will "line-up" there!
Great pictures. I was wondering how this challenge would be but you jumped too it and did great!
Great photos Wrena...can I have the cookies?? The tunnel reminds me of one we drove through outside of Duluth, MN. The coffee...I bet it smelled wonderful! (To bad it doesn't taste as good as it smells!) ;)
I love the lighting in the coffee shot.
Post a Comment