This was at Ronan convention this year... it was mud mud and more mud and we got a picture of THE footwear of choice... all in a row!
This was in Rockport Mass. last summer... a Kayak school with the kayaks all in a row!
This was in Boston... the BEST chocolate store in the WORLD... all in a row! (sorry to torture you all!)
This was at the entrance of where we were married this spring...
My husband and one of his old roommate's addictions... they had them all lined up on top of the cupboards all around the kitchen... in a row!
These were the little dollies in our wedding... all sitting sweetly in a row...
These are the harbor seals, they would line up just out of reach of the water so they could dry off and sun themselves... in a row!
And one of my very favorite pictures... these starfish are all lined up in a row... "holding hands"!
11 comments or thoughts:
Wow. I love all the photos. They are great. Love the boots, chocolate, mt dew, and starfish but they are all great. Excellent shots!
Great Post!! I love your 'things in a row' - interesting pictures. I recognize some of the boots! :)
Excuse me now while I wipe the drool from my keyboard - must have chocolate... send chocolate now.
Oh, there were other pictures too. I just lost focus after all that chocolate. Great pictures, all of them.
Hard to pick a favorite! Great job
I love your pictures! I like how they are still a little organic, not all carbon copies of each other. And Carin, I think you might be my twin! *drools* Chocolate....
What a great variety of pictures for this challenge. You did good!!!
Great pictures...love the creativity and variety!
I'm a wee bit partial toward the starfish, but I love them all!!
I too lost focus after the chocolate... I think maybe there were some cute starfish in there somewhere....
The kayaks and chocolates are very fun pictures. You had some great contributions.
I loved them all. Cute "bachlor decorating" theme. And I've never thought of starfish as "sweet", but that's a sweet picture.
Post a Comment