Friday, September 5, 2008

a few years old but a typical scene for this house hold! (These 3 might have qualified for a mini photo essay too - since I missed it!)





From New Album 9/2/08 8:20 AM


From New Album 9/2/08 8:20 AM


This has a few! maybe too many to be distinctive?!
From New Album 9/2/08 8:20 AM


From New Album 9/2/08 8:20 AM


From New Album 9/2/08 8:20 AM

9 comments or thoughts:

countrykids MOMMA said...

love the scrapers

Auntie M said...

Great photos... what an assortment of things in a row!! Very good post!

All American Family said...

The motorcycles and bicycles in the living room crack me up! Great pictures.

ducknme said...

Ian liked all the trucks in a row, but unfortunatly I coulen't tell him what kind they were as I am deficient in construction machienery. But I really liked the picure of the seals sunning themselves all in a row.

Carin said...

Yeah, we all liked the earth movers over here too. Good job.

parose said...

My favorite is the one of the seals! Very cute, but I like them all. Good job! Nice variety.

Anonymous said...

I'm really liking the dock scene. It could be a painting if it were a little more simplified.

Mimi/Susan said...

The bike picture gave me pause. I counted them and wondered if you used that room much?:)

Donna and Jim said...

I love the photos with the bridge in it. It makes me miss the water. Beautiful photos.