Friday, September 5, 2008

All in a Row at My House

You would not believe how neat and organized my home is! (Excuse me so I can take care of my growing nose.) I decided to see what I could find around here that was all in a row and I came up with some I thought were kind of fun.

Actually this was the most organized of our many book shelves, but even so the Bible is out of the row.




Turns out our stairs are all neatly in a row!

Our piano keys are likewise all in a row.


The funny thing about these sunflowers is that we did not plant any sunflowers this year, these are all "volunteers" from last year and they grew like this, all in a row.



Ian picked these cucumbers from the garden and laid them all in a row from biggest to smallest.

So, as you can see everything at my house is all neat and lined up in rows. (Oops! Gotta go, more problems with my growing nose....)

9 comments or thoughts:

MT Foners said...

LOL... Great photos... LOVED the commentary! good luck with the nose!

Auntie M said...

Great post - all the pictures are good but I love the one with the smiling young man with the cucs! :)

Carin said...

You had me laughing through the whole thing! Glad to see your stairs are cooperating and are still in a row. Thanks for a good post.

Wrena said...

Just as I expected! ;)

J K L M N O P said...

Great ones! Think a few of us can sympathize!! I figure a happy mom makes for a happy family - so balance is the key!!

parose said...

Great photos! Guess we all know that being in a row doesn't necessary mean neat. Karen is right...balance is the key!

Anonymous said...

Cool that your sunflowers self-seeded. I'm thinking you have a very fun house and who cares about orderly rows anyway?

Mimi/Susan said...

Cool that you didn't have to leave your house to come uo with rows. I like the smiley face with the cukes!

Donna and Jim said...

Yes, Ian is very cute with the cucumber harvest. I love your photos.