I just got a new lens and I have really been playing with the shallow depth of field it gives me.
Cheerios are a staple around here with a 9 month old. I lined 'em up leading to the box.
More Cheerios. Lovin' the depth of field.
Must be on a baby kick. His crib slats are in a row, more DOF playing for me.
Oh yeah, on a baby kick for sure. These are diapers in a row. I really don't want to know how many I have changed in my mom years - nor do I want to know what the cost has been!
I put out some of our boots (yes, there are more). I stopped throwing boots away a few years ago. The old ones I put up above the kitchen cupboards for decoration. Hmmm... there will be a new header for my blog, I can see it now.
More Cheerios. Lovin' the depth of field.
I put out some of our boots (yes, there are more). I stopped throwing boots away a few years ago. The old ones I put up above the kitchen cupboards for decoration. Hmmm... there will be a new header for my blog, I can see it now.
10 comments or thoughts:
Very fun!! I love the boots and agree it would make a very appealing blog header!! While I'm happily remembering the diapers as a pasttime!!! :)
very nice.... I LOVE the boots!!! good work!
You can guess my favorite!! We had that convesation awhile back but the cheerios are way interesting! So glad you shared.
How Fun! I love the cherrieos and the diapers bring back... well, not necissarily fond, but lots of memories. Love the boots!
Very very interesting with the dof!!
I can relate totally to the thoughts on amount & cost of diapers, and I'm with the others, LOVE the boots line-up. Very cool!
Cool perspective with the new camera. I love the boots all lined up...since moving to Texas Western Ware is in! ; ) Would love to see a picture of your kitchen decor with the boots.
I'm enjoying your dof play. Cheerios are so normal, yet these pictures make me look at them in an abnormal way.
Hear this echo..I love the boots! Some families could do this idea with white athletic shoes. Some with high heels. :)
Great post - this looks like a lively house with children!! Could it Be!! :)
Fun photos. You did great once again.
Post a Comment