Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Rain Forest Faces






















I've been in Washington State and we visited the Ho Rain Forest. I had my family all looking for faces during the trip. Here are two faces we saw. I'm thinking the first one is a spooky or scared tree and the other is a goat.

Great challenge. Sorry I haven't had time to comment on everyones photo. Its so fun to see everyones posts.

6 comments or thoughts:

Carin said...

I thought the second one looked like a rabbit until you said goat, now I agree with you, he does look like a goat. Good job!

Wrena said...

These are great!

Auntie M said...

Really fun posts!! I love finding figures and faces in strange places!! :)

The J's said...

These are fun! I'm with Carin on the 2nd picture, but can definitely see the goat now.

ducknme said...

Oh dear, and I thought the 2nd picture was a duck! Great post!

parose said...

Nice photos! I can see the scared tree, but your goat looks like a duck to me or a very happy bird! Isn't it funny how we can all look at the same thing and see something different? Never been to the Ho Rain Foret in Washington State, but based on your photos, we are adding that to our list of places to visit.