Monday, August 11, 2008

Sorry, Sorry Sorry!

It's not very hard for me, maybe I do need meds!


Okay, Guys and Gals, I didn't think this would be so hard for you all, but there has been some great contributions, so I thought I would add a few I saw this week.
I saw this guy on our garage door track, he usually sits upside down but I turned him over so you can see him better.
Simon's truck. He kind of looked like he had a moustache to me.
In keeping with the auto theme, the back of my car. The tail lights as eyes. license plate as a nose, and the bumper as a mouth.
This next one is very difficult to see you have to peer very closely...
!
!
!
!
!
!
!
!
Look THROUGH the cherry cheesecake and you will see the face of a little boy. Promise!
Well, I'm sorry you all didn't have as much fun as I did, but I see these things all over, I was hoping I wasn't as strange as my hubby so lovingly tells me I am. (But he likes me anyway!)

5 comments or thoughts:

Auntie M said...

Who didn't have fun!! This was a lark!! :) Good post!~! I like the strawberry smile best!

Mimi/Susan said...

Now that last cute little face I can see. And it was fun..I just was any good at it!

All American Family said...

I thought it was great fun...just a little more of a challenge than some of then have been...but isn't that what this site is supposed to be...a challenge! ;) Thanks!

parose said...

It was fun and a great challenge! Love your additional post. It's pretty easy to see that cute face in the last one!!!

parose said...

One other little thought...don't feel bad about your challenge. Look at all the imaginative, thought-provoking and fun photos that got posted. It's been a great adventure! It's all in how we "see" things...even when we think we don't see anything at all. Thank you for the great challenge.