Thursday, August 7, 2008

To me this looks like a profile of a lamb, including it's head. It is on the edge of Wolf Creek on I15.This next one looks like the profile of an eagle... it is near the Hardy Creek exit on I15. It even has the nostril hole on the beak!!


Now can you see the eagle??
This famous old man is the Sleeping Giant out of Helena...

None of them have a forward face view but they are interesting to me.


The Sleeping Giant is close to where you leave I15 to go to Gates of the Mountains tour site.




8 comments or thoughts:

Carin said...

I can see the last one easily but I will keep looking for the first two. This is the reason I haven't posted yet.... can't see 'em! Good job!

All American Family said...

The "Sleeping Giant of Helena" is awesome. Y'all have beautiful scenery up there! Maybe I can go see it in person some day.

Carl said...

I knew it, great picture of our friendly giant! There are so many rock formations in that area that are worthy of electrons...

ducknme said...

I love the eagle! The Giant is cute too!

The J's said...

I can't see the first two either, although they look like "other" things to me. I've actually had the sleeping Giant pointed out to me before, but couldn't "see" it, however caught it right away in your photo!

Anonymous said...

I can see the sleeping giant - (I almost saw him snore), but I was imagining the eagle a totally different way than you marked it out.
The lamb, I can imagine...

Mimi/Susan said...

Yes, if it is his head and eye that you outlined. His beak pointing upward to the right. Thanks.

parose said...

I can't see the profile of a lamb...looks like a crouching squirrel (face toward the road; tail held high) waiting to pounce on the unsuspecting traveler. I can just make out the eagle...but the sleeping giant is quite apparent. Good posts.