Thursday, August 7, 2008

Monet Reincarnated

OK - so I'm waddling down the isle at Wal-Mart trying to get somewhere as quickly as possible (1 guess where I was headed!!) when I saw these and stopped in my tracks. I couldn't believe it...Monet "faces" staring at me in the shoe department. They're on sale for $2.50 if anyone is interested in a pair. ;) Wonder what the other shoppers thought of this hugely pregnant woman taking pictures of cheep shoes? Oh well - let them wonder.

7 comments or thoughts:

Carin said...

Too funny. Good eye!

Wrena said...

Jelly shoes! No matter how pragnent you are your cute!

ducknme said...

That's great! I started laughing when I saw them!

Auntie M said...

I agree this is too funny and very unique!! I think they would be good for Halloween!! Good post.

The J's said...

That's so funny! Great picture, & amusing commentary!! Boy, I know Walmart has "everything"...but never would have thought to find my challenge picture there! You were so prepared, having camera :*)

Anonymous said...

Great one! Yes, you had a very artistic eye on this.

parose said...

What a cute picture! You can sure see the faces! How smart to carry your camera with you...even shopping. Who knows what you might "see" or where you might "see" it. Very cute post.