I really, absolutely can't believe it. I was sure I would not have post for this challenge. I just couldn't see 'faces' anywhere. The other night the boys were coloring and crafting and as I sat there watching them I was fiddling with the stapler. I look down and couldn't believe what I saw... A Face.
Then yesterday I was waiting for Russ to get out of Lowe's. As I sat there I couldn't believe I saw another 'face'. This time a poodle. Does a poodle count?
Sunday, August 10, 2008
I Can't Believe it!
category ~ faces
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
7 comments or thoughts:
Nice poodle! Forgot about the face on the stapler, tells you how much I pay attention at my desk. :)
Great Poodle!! I had two, so I recognized it right away! :) I like the stapler too - good eye!!
Poodles count! They have faces don't they? I'm sorry, I didn't mean to make this so hard for people.
Great poodle in the clouds. We saw a turtle out in Utah. The clouds out there are an endless source of amazement.
Great ones! I was looking out my kitchen window while working yesterday wondering if I could see anything in the clouds!
Nothing's popped up for me yet.
I have a cloud one too. But not as good as your pooch! I will keep looking.
How clever to "see" the face on the stapler. Good one! The cloud is definitely a poodle. Anyone who can't see that must be blind. ; )
Post a Comment