I've been in the medical field for more years than some of you have lived and it has been standard practice during all of these years for people who see or hear things to be placed on medication. I obviously don't need any meds as I'm not seeing anything! I can see some things that you all have posted (Carin's was my favorite. Kristen, it looks like aliens got in your Walmart. Carl, I could only see your size 10's. Auntie M, we don't have eagles in this part of the country that look like that! I could see the man's head and sleeping giant though. Traci, yes, you had faces. Parose, you need meds in a big way!:).) Maybe I've been working too hard the last 3 wks. but I'm going to submit what I CAN see and then wait for the next challenge!! Now I can say that I've participated in every challenge.
This is what I see..NOTHING
Sunday, August 10, 2008
Seeing things
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
11 comments or thoughts:
No, look a little closer and you will see villages, towns and even cities in that picture... ;) Who needs their meds now!
Carl, are you talking about villages, etc. in your first pix? I looked and all I saw were pine trees and rocks. You'll have to tell me where all of that stuff is. You're right I probably do need meds..especially an Ambien right now!
I meant on your picture... ;)
Oh, too funny. LOL here! Maybe that's one of those "hidden eyes" picture where you stare at it long enough, your eyes cross, and magically something appears. WAIT! It's coming to me now... I see it! It's Mount Rushmore!
Aunt Susan - Mom has some GOOD meds left over from her "surgery" last week. Want me to send them to you? They'll help you really relax and start seeing things maybe.
Sounds like Carl and Carin have already been on some of the "good stuff" if they're seeing villages and Mt. Rushmore in your picture!
I'm so sorry. I didn't mean to make this so difficult. Although I like your alternative. I thought maybe it was one of those "hidden eye" things too. You could SAY it is and I wouldn't know the difference I can't see those things anyway.
Hey, I am on meds and I see the eagle but not the villages and Mt. Rushmore - Help!! I need more meds!!
PS check my post for a clue on the eagle.
I'm loving your honesty... I've been avoiding this topic, because I couldn't "see" either.
Good one!! I haven't been able to come up with anything yet, but it's been fun seeing the others!
Ha...ha...ha...you are too funny, but it is a challenge to find something out of nothing. Do you suppose that's what God sees when he looks at us...nothing and then he sees the potential and makes something special that hopefully others see in us. Enjoyed a wonderful convention recently...perhaps that's the reason I'm thinking along spiritual lines more than usual. Anyway, it was a little harder challenge and you were brave to post. Loved your comments too. (smile)
Post a Comment