Wednesday, August 6, 2008

Faces in Odd Places

Okay...here are my attempts at photographing hidden faces. I found this challenge...well... quite a challenge. You know how it is...when you're not looking for something you see it all over the place...when you are looking... you can't find it at all!


Yikes! I'm in a cage with a lizard!!!
An alien?


The top looks like a pumpkin face and the dark shadowed rock below looks like an old hag.
They are can be found at Mesa Verde National Park in Colorado.


I see a baby and his bottle...what do you see?

This is the closest I could get to the Man in the Moon...
a lake in a beautiful valley in Colorado.


6 comments or thoughts:

The J's said...

Wow, really good ones!!

Carin said...

We went to Mesa Verde N.P. while Russ was in Durango. A must see! Great find with those faces.

Carl said...

I see a baby sucking their thumb...Love the man in the moon as well, totally can see that one, great pictures....

All American Family said...

Wow - great post. Now if only I can find "my" faces. ;)

Auntie M said...

Great pictures!! I thought the baby had a pacifier!! :) The moon pond is great - sos were the aliens!! All good shots.

Anonymous said...

I could actually see most of yours... the alien was my favorite.