Wednesday, August 6, 2008

Hidden Faces

No hints on the first one, interested to see what other people see in the rock formation.


Took this one on the job site, couldn't resist...
No man in the moon, yet!

5 comments or thoughts:

parose said...

Interesting! The formation at the top looks like a cat and the one half way down the mountain looks like a dog with floppy ears. The bottom photo cracked me up! Great post!

All American Family said...

I see a puppy face in that top picture - the "holes" are his two eyes and I can see one floppy, fluffy left ear. I see his nose too.

Auntie M said...

The top one is the cutest little dog in my mind!! I love the botton one - it looks a bit alien-ish!! Good choices -

Carl said...

Now for a confession, the top photo was taken while monitoring fire growth last year, maybe it was too much sun and not enough water but I saw a man sitting in a chair. Yeah, I know...Now I just see puppies and bunnies, sigh!

Anonymous said...

The bottom one is funny... Halloweenish. The top one? Guess you had to be there... :)