Saturday, August 23, 2008

Wed. Aug 20

9 comments or thoughts:

All American Family said...

Wow Susan - you're so good. ;) Great job on the story of a typical day for you. My day is quite different from yours!

Auntie M said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Auntie M said...

Sorry about that but I forgot something - I like your post of your day... is it a typical day or just that day?

I like your presentation and have to admit I do not know how to do that.

Also - nice showerhead! I like that.

The J's said...

Great job! I caught on right away that it was a "day in your life"!
I have mine planned, but it's going to be totally last minute posting (or should I say last day!)

Mimi/Susan said...

Yes, for the most part it's a typical day, except I won't put in 8 hrs. at the design center. But add vacumn, shop, mop, and grandkids and it's a full day. All you have to do for a slide show is click on "make your own" and then follow instructions. As good as you are at photoshop this will be a piece of cake.

parose said...

Excellent!

Carl said...

Great Job, it is always refreshing to see that someone else has full days and I am not the only person running ragged on the planet!

Donna and Jim said...

Nice presentation. Your day looks nice.

Traci K said...

Looks like a great day to me! What a fun presentation!