I thought that this would be a good one and it was what I was doing earlier this month!
Monday, August 25, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
July 1st ~ summer/ seasonal
August 1st ~ Shiny / sparkles
September 1st ~ Air/open space (they still might be small spaces)
October 1st ~ express a mood or emotion...may or may not be people (storm=gloomy)
November 1st ~ food
11 comments or thoughts:
Oooo... looks so good. Can I have a piece please? I LOVE cake. Did I say I Love cake? Oh, by the way, I love cake.
Yum! And what a beautiful finished product...no wonder there wasn't much left in the after affects. What a gorgeous confection!
Beautiful cake and presentation.
ummm…can you send a piece through the internet? That looks delicious! Beautiful job on the cake and the presentation of the “story”.
To bad a byte of your cake doesn't measure up to a mouthful! Great job, both on the cake and the story!
Beautiful cake. Great story.
Like the others said, beautiful in both job and presentation!
So creative! But it is in your genes did I get any of them?
I think the whole family inherited some of those genes - your sister made the complimenting cake for the event and did the ribbon and flowers for both - and Sis sure is into creating in her profession! Anyway, I am grateful for the ones I got, it has made life much more fun. :)
PS Wrena, don't forget your photography - arts and crafts!! Yes, you got some too.
Absolutely beautiful cake. Looks delicious too. Great story!
Post a Comment