
Have you ever wondered how the start of your day can and will affect the start of other peoples' days?
Friday, August 29, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
July 1st ~ summer/ seasonal
August 1st ~ Shiny / sparkles
September 1st ~ Air/open space (they still might be small spaces)
October 1st ~ express a mood or emotion...may or may not be people (storm=gloomy)
November 1st ~ food
7 comments or thoughts:
Wonderfully put together! I am trying to guess on the story a little bit. Was there some sort of a car mishap, power lines started a fire? I really like how you put this together. Great job!
Pyro!!! Java!!! yep get the picture!!!
You did a great job. It's easy to follow and yes...the way we start our day can definitely have an effect on other peoples' days. Sobering thought, huh?
Great collection of pictures - good story. That makes it a good [post.
Great job on this post! Still trying to figure it out, but at least you had the java to keep you going!
I apologize for not getting any pictures are the start of the event as I didn't have a camera until a couple hours into the event...
To recount that day; after waking up early and enjoying some coffee a man headed off to work, missed a 90° bend in the road taking out a power pole which sparked a grass fire and disabled the vehicle (notice large oil spill in front of car). No injuries, no lasting damage and no citation issued!
I always find it interesting to see all the agencies working together...Total we had two fire departments, one ambulance, two sheriff deputies, one highway patrol, one wrecker and one utility technician. Not bad for five o'clock in the morning...
Thanks for explaining before I had to ask- along with Carin-the 2 people that can't see the gorilla. Is a pattern forming? Sorry to drag you into this Carin, but I need back-up!:)
Post a Comment