I love my PC visits with my grandsons. How I miss those two little angels. I caught them in action when we talked several weeks ago and thought it would make a good photo essay. The pictures are pretty good considering they were taken with a webcam and not my "professional" camera. Hope it fits the criteria you set, Kim. It was a fun challenge. Now I have to come up with something everyone will enjoy doing for the challenge on September 1st.
Thursday, August 28, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



6 comments or thoughts:
That is so wonderful! Isn't it great how computers can bring people together from such great distances? I'm sure you enjoy these times.
Doesn't the electronic age help to soften the hardship that distance creates?! Enjoyed your presentation.
The connection via PC has certainly helped keep us close. I'd be missing so much while they are gone without it as the boys are growing and changing every day. We plan to visit them next year sometime.
What beautiful grandsons - oh, I guess I should say 'handsome'! :) Thanks for sharing.
Patty, they are sure growing! You're not the only one who misses them, ya' know!:) It'll be nice when they're back here again!
Oh, I know they are missed by a lot of folks here in Houston...but there is a special ache in my heart only a grandma feels. ; )
Post a Comment