All it seems I have been doing is packing.
So I took some time out and got some sunshine and fresh air.
category ~ Photo Essay
July 1st ~ summer/ seasonal
August 1st ~ Shiny / sparkles
September 1st ~ Air/open space (they still might be small spaces)
October 1st ~ express a mood or emotion...may or may not be people (storm=gloomy)
November 1st ~ food
6 comments or thoughts:
Good job - the lawn looks great and the post is great too!! Good picture story!
Mine could use a little touch up... Good job on your post
I'm sure the fresh air and sunshine did you good after all the packing. I know I always love to get out and have a change of scenery. Good job on your photo essay.
I can smell the fresh cut grass!
Nice break from packing! Great photo essay.
Beautiful job! Wanna come do mine?! A very good post!
Post a Comment