I had several places I intended to visit and take pictures, but Ike changed that. At the time it blew past here we only got some much needed rain, but as so often happens in life the consequences came later..in the form of no gas. Ga. is on the Gulf Coast pipe line and the refineries supplying that line have been operating(and only recently) at about 25% capacity. The "liquid gold" travels 3-5 miles per hour and it is quite a trek from Tx. to Ga. Needless to say, we have been very limited in travel. Last night (at (9:30 PM) I waited 25 min. in line so that I'd have enough gas to make the 260 mile round trip to my friends funeral tomorrow. I have enjoyed every one's pictures. I am posting 2 from my trip to Italy. I look forward to this next challenge.
Florence, Italy
I wonder how many poor souls have been pushed into the basement of the Colosseum after being forced to fight.
Tuesday, September 30, 2008
Blame it on Hurricaine Ike
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments or thoughts:
Magnificent!
Absolutely stunning!
Great Pictures!! Italy is so rich in history!!
Post a Comment