Well, I didn't get out to take the pictures that I wanted to take and it doesn't look like my schedule is going to allow that to happen.... So here are a couple along the lines of what I was thinking...


Tuesday, September 30, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
7 comments or thoughts:
Okay, the first one is rather nice. The second one is just UGLY!! and the third one is questionable!!
I like the barn! and the clunker would make a fantastic back drop! Love our good ol MT scape!!!
Who can resist a good ole' barn!! Always was partial to them!
Love the barn too. The lonely house speaks for itself. Hey...man does leave his mark in junk!
I love the 'Ronan Barn' - have for many years! Only a scrap metal dealer could love the old car bodies. The last barn and old vehicle is great... speak of better days and great usefulness.
good photos! and yes, the 2nd one is definitely a MAN MARK!
Old barns would make a great challenge on it's own. They are so unique.
Post a Comment