Tuesday, September 30, 2008

The Marks We Leave Behind...


So, I started out a little bit different than everyone else. I took pictures of, as my title says, the marks we leave behind. Hopefully, I'm not being too much of an oddball! Oh, and then I caught up on the past couple of challenges...



Silhouette


All in a Row


Historic Bridge

Fencing Everything In


Proud College Tradition


Graffiti

Tracks

6 comments or thoughts:

J K L M N O P said...

Cool pics! I especially like the bridge and look out towers!!

parose said...

I enjoyed your take on man tracks as in tracks man leaves behind.

Wrena said...

Glad you shared!

Auntie M said...

Great post!! I love your idea and your pictures!

The J's said...

I thought your post & pictures were great too!

Mimi/Susan said...

Loved the tracks left behind-good "thinking outside of the box" on your part!