Monday, September 29, 2008

my man marks

Here are my man marks... we're just home from our whirlwind trip to Minnesota and these are the land marks you see along the way!

this is the 'Eye of Flight' I think they call it!

This is Sue the New Salem Cow

And this is Big olie, downtown Alexandria

These are sunflowers on the walls on both sides of the road as you drive from Moorhead MN into Fargo ND

The giant Jamestown ND buffalo!
Thanks for a fun challenge!

6 comments or thoughts:

J K L M N O P said...

I enjoyed each of these - the eye of flight is particularly interesting! Thanks!

countrykids MOMMA said...

had to rush home to see! O we have statues of animals around here never thought of that. Thanks for sharing

Auntie M said...

I recognize a couple of these!! Nice post!!

parose said...

Great idea for "Man Marks!I particularly like the eye of flight, but they are all intereting and unique.

MTGurl said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

Cool you were at our place!!! Salem Sue she is something amazing up close. My kids would love to have her in our back yard.
The metal sculptures on "The Enchanted Highway" are something too. I think the Geese are called "Geese In Flight". The grasshoppers, deer, and pheasants are wonderful works of art also. Hope you had a great trip!!! Mili