I decided to make my post of Man's Mark on man's memorials to man.
This first one is to Charlie M. Russell an artist who spent much of his life in Great Falls.
This second one is to Paris Gibson, the founder of our fair city.
I love this replica of the Statue of Liberty... a memorial to freedom.
You will recognize this one as we took them far and near in Fred's challenge. A memorial the the Lewis and Clark expedition.The last two are very special as they are to our veterans who have helped to preserve our liberty and freedom.
Monday, September 29, 2008
Man's marks - memorials
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments or thoughts:
Good work! I recognize every one of them!!!
Thank you! I really enjoyed each of these!
Very nice!
Wonderful selections. I especially like the ones that are memorials to those who serve our country and those that represent our freedom...the flag.
Post a Comment