You have already done - landmarks of sorts..regional views, so I've picked Man Mark - man made landmarks! I only have buildings, because I didn't have time to get several covered bridges close by - there are also some cool bridges.... Feel free to stretch this more than I had time too!
I would like to choose Jeanie to pick the next challenge! Jeanie use to go with my hubby's nephew! and her brother, Landry, went to college here and spent some time with us!
Sunday, September 14, 2008
New Challenge! Man Marks!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments or thoughts:
Sounds like a fun challenge!!
fun fun... those pictures would have also worked for rows!!!
Those are beautiful buildings!!
Gorgeous architecture! This will be a fun challenge.
Ok, I'll do it, When do I need to post? But a warning. I am NOT creative in any way!!
Post a Comment