After J's comment I decided to post this picture also. I hadn't wanted to post too many, but suffer me.
Some scarecrows in the little town that just set Guinness World record for most s'crows
Seats at Madisonville conv.
Keys on my laptop
Sunday, September 14, 2008
A dukes mixture
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
8 comments or thoughts:
loved the scarecrows, loved the rows of seats at convention and laughed at the obvious rows of keys... good work!
I love the scarecrows!
When I went to conv. I had intention of getting a pix of the rows of benches, but then totally forgot that one! The rows of tables in the dining room would have been a good one too!
Great ones!! Glad you posted each of these!!!
Your post is great! I love the convention pictures - wish I could have been there!!
Terrific scarecrows! Looks like a personality contest. Their milk jug faces make me smile!
Great pictures of convention! I hadn't thought of that! I guess we live in a world of rows!:)
Great one on the tables Susan! Makes me feel much better about what I forgot!! :*)
Those scarecrows are cute! We're used to rows of chairs, aren't we? Excellent collection.
Good observation, Traci...we do live in a world of rows. Interesting what we see when we are looking for it.
Post a Comment