Saturday, September 13, 2008

Just under the line!


Rows of hurdles, rows of lanes...last spring at a track meet


At convention last week, A row of kids up the steps and a row of cars.


A favorite "oldie" from 1993...my "row" of kids

9 comments or thoughts:

Wrena said...

I absolutly adore the lineup on the slide! Thanks for sharing

Auntie M said...

I love your post - they are all good but I expecially love your favorite 'oldie' - of your row of kids! Sweet memories!

J K L M N O P said...

I know what conv. you were at by the pics!! been there but not for a loooooooong time!! You'd probably know my relates - rod and wendy - ryan, seth and trey! Love the pics!!

The J's said...

jklmnop: That's funny! It doesn't show much of the grounds there. Yes, we know the V's...Wendy grew up not far from us here. That's our home conv. only 80 mi. Been there all my life except for 1 year when we lived in NV. I still can't place you, except by "relation to your relatives"!!

Carin said...

Great line up on the slide. Our convention doesn't have anything for the kids so it's usually just tag or throwing a football around. Great picture from '93.

Mimi/Susan said...

That line-up of your kids is special. And your 1st pix has lots of row with the utility lines, fence posts, lane lines, hurdles, and jumpers!

Anonymous said...

Your kids... precious. Funny that you found so many at convention. We were at conv. too, but I didn't take my camera into the dining hall where all those pitchers line up so neat, the rows of bread, the stacks of bowls, rows of tents and campers, etc.

Traci K said...

What a great idea you and Susan had for convention pictures. Like I said on her comment...we live in a world of rows!:)

parose said...

There's always lots of rows at convention. You captured them very well.