Saturday, September 13, 2008

Theme park rows

Rows of waterskiiers at SeaWorld, San Antonio
Jarin, our nephew, Weldon, Justin and our niece Brynn on a kiddie ride...all in a row!
The rows on Atlantis (yes, that's my brother-in-law, Joel, Justin, Jarin and Mike in the front row!).

9 comments or thoughts:

MT Foners said...

FUN!!! great rows!

Donna and Jim said...

Wow Traci. Looks like fun. Great photos. Maybe you need more hurricanes so you can go have fun like this more often.

J K L M N O P said...

Love them! So fun!

The J's said...

Great photos! The water skiers never cease to amaze me!

Wrena said...

The skiiers are tops! Thanks for sharing

Auntie M said...

What fun pics... it looks like a great time was had by all! :) Good post.

Mimi/Susan said...

Great pictures! The skiers are beautiful.

Anonymous said...

I agree with the others... fun, colorful pics and the skiers are just great. I love the line-up of their skis skimming the water.

parose said...

That last one is a humdinger! Looks like everyone was having a great time! I like your contribution!