Sunday, October 12, 2008

Autumn







All of these photos where taken on my cousins farm at Hythe, Alberta. This is where the Hythe convention is.
PS - I took kind of a risk and used a digital filter to make them look like paintings. You can't really tell when the photo is small but if you click on it you will see what I am talking about. I just wanted to try something different.

5 comments or thoughts:

MT Foners said...

wow... I love them all but especially like the one with the trail between the trees! good work!

J K L M N O P said...

Have to say I enjoy the vibrance of color added by the red berries -- I'm big on contrast! Great pics!

Auntie M said...

Nice shots - so colorful!! Thanks for posting!!

parose said...

Love the color. Fantastic posts!

The J's said...

Wow, Wow! I love them. The painting effect with the trees is pretty cool too!