Thursday, October 9, 2008

My favorite Fall things!

These first two pictures are some of my favorite Fall pictures... our grandson, Lucas when he was just 3 playing in Grampa's leaf piles. He was delighted and I can still hear his peals of laughter.



The next are the beauty of nature... such color!!



The tree is at the house Deano and Kim lived in here in Great Falls.
I thought this could represent the beauty of the Fall harvest. Aren't they colorful??

Now this Fall, this was a great sight to see!! Gas was $4.17 a few months ago! :)


9 comments or thoughts:

Carin said...

The last picture is the best! We just hit 3.12 today. All great pictures.

The J's said...

Beautiful! and the falling prices too. I filled my tank tonight for $2.99...YEA!

MT Foners said...

YAY... I loved them all... good work auntie!!

Nichole said...

i like! thanks :)

Mimi/Susan said...

I like the squeals of delight that I can hear coming from an inthralled little boy!

parose said...

Great pictures. Your grandson is so cute! The last one is a humdinger! Sure does reflect the times. We paid $2.75 this morning in Texarkana!

J K L M N O P said...

I just love the glee of a child playing in fall leaves! Hard to beat! I enjoy the vibrance of color in the other pics! And whew! sure glad gas prices are down - although it didn't seem to slow our guzzling down......!

Donna and Jim said...

Love the photos. The fall leaves are very impressive. We don't see too much of that in the desert.

Donna and Jim said...
This comment has been removed by the author.