Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Awesome Autumn

Well..thanks for the fun challenge! so fun with the autumn splendor! anyway...i did update the fallen MT manmark if you look back on oct 6th. hope y'all had as much fun as i did! I will confess that the last two photos were taken a yr ago...



8 comments or thoughts:

MT Foners said...

good work!!! I was just telling joel yesterday that I was bummed because I couldn't find a good scarecrow to photograph! love them!

Carin said...

My fave is the old country door with the wreath. That looks like you could make a nice little card out of it.

Auntie M said...

Very colorful and surely represent Fall!! Nice post!!

Mimi/Susan said...

The door! I love it.

parose said...

I didn't think to take a picture of my Fall door wreath. Beautiful! I love the beautiful Fall leaves too.

J K L M N O P said...

I like to door too - but I think I like the doggy better! and the old wheel behind him!! Great pics!

Donna and Jim said...

I love the dog photo. Awesome. Looks like he/she has great personality.

Judy said...

Pix's look sooooo familiar! :-))))