If I am going to post I better get it up here.
I REALLY hope to have Internet up and running before the end of Alayna's stint! Wonder what she will challenge us to do?? I am very anxious to find out and see what I can come up with in new lands.
**Personal Note**Yep our move is almost final. We should be out of here on Friday Wade is camera-less and coming on Wednesday - WOW that is tomorrow! I will admit it I have plenty to do yet! WISH ME LUCK on getting it all done before he is ready to load the horse trailer on Thursday. My goal was to have it all to where all we had to do is load meaning having it 100% packed. I am close but not close enough.





7 comments or thoughts:
The pic with Wyatt is too funny. Good luck with all your new changes happening.
I love the pics!! The edit to the cute one of the kids is so fun!! Wish I was there helping fill boxes!! runnin' for kids! finding food to keep you all fueled up! Loading trailers! .... Thinking of you!
Cute pics. Love the dunking for apples ones! Good luck with your move.
thanks! fun to see the 'fishin for apples'! hope all went well!
I remember dunking for apples and I always got very wet!! I love the pictures -good post.
Busy times for you and this is a good post. Hope this is a wonderful move for your family.
I love the halloween collage. Great pics.
Post a Comment