Monday, October 6, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
July 1st ~ summer/ seasonal
August 1st ~ Shiny / sparkles
September 1st ~ Air/open space (they still might be small spaces)
October 1st ~ express a mood or emotion...may or may not be people (storm=gloomy)
November 1st ~ food
6 comments or thoughts:
wow... wouldn't it be amazing to see that happen! I mean sad but since it was going to happen anyways... it would be so loud! thanks for sharing!
wow... wouldn't it be amazing to see that happen! I mean sad but since it was going to happen anyways... it would be so loud! thanks for sharing!
Looks like it just sunk right down!
I have to wonder how fast it went when it finally did go. Do you think it was fast? or is just kinda gave up and more gently sat down? Glad to see that it isn't completely demolished, it just has more charm now. Thanks for the update picture.
Resting on its laurels!
Its still a very stiking photo.
Post a Comment