Monday, October 6, 2008

Fall Favorites

Convention time is coming soon, so thought I'd better post my selections for this challenge pronto!

September - Fall is football season and our grandson is a star!



October - Our younger daughter, Tamara, carved this pumpkin. Cute frog, don't ya think?



November - Don't ask me why I didn't get a picture of this turkey AFTER he was cooked.Had to dig into my archives for this one. Not enough time to acquire new pictures. I look forward to seeing what others come up with.

5 comments or thoughts:

Mimi/Susan said...

Great carving job on that pumpkin! I hope you didn't need to put anything else in the oven, as that was some more turkey!!

J K L M N O P said...

Lovely choices!! Fantastic pumpking - turkey looks scrumptious! and grand melt the heart!!

Nichole said...

isn't fall a wonderful season? thanks for sharing

Auntie M said...

Great shots - that carving is a work of art!! I can just imagine that turkey all brown and the aroma!!! aaaahhhh!!

Donna and Jim said...

I love that raw turkey.